- Title: Business Development Manager
- Locations: Field-based, North West, North East & Midlands
- Salary: Basic Salary: 22- 25K; OTE more than 50K (uncapped commission structure) - includes car, phone, laptop etc. A full training program and high-tech sales aids with a proven sales approach method.
- Mil-tek are a global environmental solution provider, providing innovative solutions to wide and varied business segments throughout the world.
- In the UK, Mil-tek offer a full national service to our customers providing sales and technical back up out of our national office in Buckley
- Mil-tek is accredited/certified in: EN16500, ISO14001, ISO9001
- New Segment targeted products are planned in consecutive years ensuring continued growth and commission opportunities
What You Can Expect:
- A unique opportunity to join a growing national business that is ramping up its salesforce over the next 24 months.
- Based in the field, travel - including international travel - can be expected.
- A comprehensive 12-month training program is provided complete with high tech sales aids and customer relationship tools to assist you in organizing a successful sales territory.
- A structured career path with future opportunities in the UK or International is available to the right outstanding candidate.
- Full support, including sales leads from our heavily marketed online presence, customer segment targeted campaigns and exhibitions which you will be required to attend in your territory.
- A Telesales operation will also ensure targeted leads for your area for the segments that Mil-tek will be approaching in your territory.
- You will receive a high level of training on turning these leads into sales and commission.
- Your territory is exclusive to you, all sales/rentals agreed by you will earn you commission.
- Earnings are uncapped and the results you achieve will match the hard work you put in and the learning you gain from the extensive training provided.
- You will work closely with the UK team, the International Sales Director and the Marketing Team to promote the Mil-tek solution into your territory.
- Job satisfaction from providing environmentally-friendly, sustainable solutions to customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally Graduate or equivalent, you will have some experience of face-to-face interaction with third parties in your current or previous roles
- Has an ability to learn and adapt to new processes
- Is computer literate and can use Microsoft Office. Knowledge of CRM would be an advantage.
- Has a background in Sales or Customer Management (an advantage but not a necessity)
- Is independent, and has a 'can-do' attitude.
- Is hungry; has a drive to succeed and a willingness to find customers and provide them with a cost-saving and sustainable solution from our unique product range and approach to the market.
Do you have what it takes to join the growing team at Mil-tek? Are you eager for your next challenge and want to start a career in the sustainable solutions industry?
Apply to email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your CV before July 6th 2018.